4/05/2007

And now for the REAL LAUGHS !

Ok so as they say let's get this party started!

I was just telling Michelle over the weekend it has been FOREVER since she has posted so I was happy to see she FINALLY did! Sheesh ..

Well as I am sure you can imagine after almost 2 weeks of not seeing my sister I was in withdrawal, after all we call each other every morning on the way to work, we work together for 8 hours, we call each other on our way home, then usually speak throughout the evening .. Need I say more? People never can understand what we talk about for that long and yet we always have something to say as soon as the phone rings !

I was VERY HAPPY to see her, although I was a bit of a party pooper as by 6pm I was ready for bed :( ... still was jet-lagged.

We had a great day Sunday then it was work Monday trying to choose flowers for our gala which takes place May 15th at the Grand Hyatt New York.

(for those who may be interested you can visit our website for more information: www.giftoflife.org)

Well unfortunately Mich still has the remnents of a cold, but hopefully will go away soon, she is a trooper!

Anyways here are some pictures from Monday in NY ... she looks to cute ... Although she got mad at me .. c'mon ... doesnt she look like one of those pierre la goy dolls?











All the best everyone.



Luv-
Barby


a.k.a Mables, Maria, Flicka!


No comments: