9/29/2006

T.G.I.F

Well the week is over YAHOO!

I will be traveling over the next couple weeks, so this is a great way for me to turn the reigns over to the REAL BLOGGING QUEEN Michelle :)

I have to tell you she is to much .. All we do is laugh .. She was telling me how she tried to enter a blog last night but didn't get to the screens, so I am hoping to read many updates while I am gone.

This week we had (2) appointments which I will let Michelle fill you in on the details, but I am very happy that we are getting as much taken care of in advance as we can. Throughout this week she has remained positive, focused and her lovable self!

Last night we all went to dinner together and it was great for laughs!

So on that note, I can hardly wait to read Michelle's blogs.

PS Thank you Dr. Schuster for your suggestions on a medical oncologist. Michelle really liked her, and Nelly thank you! thank you! thank you! for all your help, support and explaining that you have provided not only to Michelle, but to me and my family. I will be forever thankful.


Love,
Barby!

No comments: