12/16/2006

HAPPY HANUKKAH !!




Well today is Saturday and been a while since I have written on the blog so here is the scoop!

Michelle is doing AMAZING .. did I say AMAZING! ... As she mentioned in her last blog Susie and I went with her for her last chemo, and she is now a pro!

When we went on Thursday it was pouring out and my hair went caput .. not that it looks very good any other day .. but it was so bad I asked her for a shmata to put on it .. so we walked in like twins (of course she is the better looking one!) .. so when we saw Susie we asked her if she wanted one also so no one felt left out .. I took pictures you will see below .. but Susie didn't want hers up .. and she did look quite cute. We were the sisters grim :)





Well tomorrow night is our office holiday party and other than that not much new to report.


So from all of us to all of you we wish you nothing but the brightest, healthiest and happiest hanukkah!




ONE LAST NOTE: 5 TO GO MICHELLE !!!! --- WE ARE VERY PROUD OF YOU ... KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK !


Love,
Barby, Shayne, Princess, Hershey, and Pletzel
Michelle, Jeff, Justin and Jordana
Linda, Neil and Susie

No comments: