12/28/2006

YAY I AM HALF WAY THERE!!!!!!!

Like the title says i am half way there baby........ so now i will begin to count down! Like every other thursday my dad picked me up and drove me to work (my mom came this time) and we stopped at einsteins so i could get something to eat then made it into the office. Anyway hung out and did my thing till 1pm when barby came to get me. We stopped for you guessed it....LUNCH and i must say it was quite yummy then we made our way over to the chemo lab. Today my stats were all real good and Jeff came and stayed with us and he was quite pleasant. And i must say they even had yummy treats and barby donned plastic gloves to get us some cookies and they were not bad.

The conversation was pretty good although barby did some weird elf thing and the 2 of them were in stitches other than that though there waws nothing to exciting to report.

Next time i go they told me i would be there for 5 hours as i would be using a different concoction but more on that later.

Anyway not much else to report but i will be back on monday with my new years outing!!

Oh ya the kids are in winter camp this week and next week and i have to tell you they are loving it, everyday they go on different trips to different places and today (friday) zappa tried to get them to ride there bikes but we will have to wait and see.....

Anyways i will wirte again soon.

Mich

No comments: