12/23/2006

Mr Food - No Fuss!

Ok well today there is going to be 2 entries! The first one is today's events.

For hanukkah Shayne and I got Jeff a gift to go to Mr. Food - No Fuss Meals! This is where you go and choose a bunch of meals, then go to their kitchen stations (Mr. Food) to assemble the foods to freeze then all you have to do is cook it! The best part is each meal can serve 4-5 people. We did a package where they chose (7) dinners and a veggie side dish, oh yeah and cookies for dessert! Michelle accompanied Jeff as his helper.

Well this morning I called Michelle, as I wanted to go and watch the 2 of them in action. They are to cute and I was waiting for them argue and catch them in action! But low and behold, all they did was laugh together as I sat in the chair at the front and watched. This was really fun and I think the (4) of us may do this together sometime in January!

Here are some pictures of their cooking prep!








As I watched on in amusement, all Michelle kept saying was Jeff thinks he is at home! Jeff at the beginning was only letting Michelle put the cooking instruction labels on the outside of the completed meal! But she got in there and they prepped together in typical Rapaport fashion -- TEAMWORK! In Michelle's usual cooking manner (but I didn't tell you) .. she was munching on the white chocolate chips while they did the prep work for the cookies! .... Shhhh!! ;)


See you in a few with tonights blog!

Luv-
Barby

No comments: