11/14/2006

I'm Back !

Hi Guys,

Well it's been a while since I have posted (or so I have been told within the last few days!!) so I thought I would take a few minutes to send a quick update.

Well besides being DUPPED with my haircut (yes Michelle .. that would be towards you!) we cannot complain.

Michelle's spirits are great and as always I am truly in awe of her, and I am not just saying that.

Michelle as everyone knows is to start chemo on Thursday, and unfortunately the usual hay-shmay with insurance is on the brain for all of us right now but we hope to have everything rectified before then so keep your fingers crossed!

Even with all that going on, Michelle is back in the office and looks great! It feels weird to see her after these few weeks out and all she wants to do is work! Go figure :)

Mom and I got back from Minneapolis on Sunday afternoon and we all had dinner, it was nice to catch up with her and hear how her doctors appointments went (I felt terrible I couldn't be there for them last Tuesday) and they went VERY WELL as you all saw.

Well I am leaving work now but Michelle know how very very proud I am of you and continue to marvel at your strength throughout all of this. You truly are my HERO!

I love you!
Barby

No comments: