11/21/2006

The Wig Event

Well it was sunday morning around 10ish when barby and shayne came to take me over to the festival flea market for my big WIG outing so off we went. Upon arrival we had to find where we were going and once there barby and i scoped out the joint. We found 3 tht were kinda my style and waited for our rep to help us. I musttell you that it is not the most fun experience as they put a tocking on your head to hold down your hair and i must say it felt like my brain was beginning to crumble. After getting over that she let me try on a few wigs which were pretty close to the hair color i have now (reddish/brown) and the style was also semi close. For those of you that know the type of hair jeff normally has one of the wigs was like that (very bushy) so they were going to thin it out. I also picked out some do-rags which i think i will end up wearing most of the time. So we go back again next sunday for another fitting and then i believe that should be it. Aferwards we went and had a little something to eat and then they dropped me off at home - so in the grand scheme of things i would say the day was fairly successful.

Later in the afternoon jeff and the kids and i went to bjs to do a little shopping, the exercise factor worked very well for me so i was very happy. After this we came home and just kinda hung out.

Anyway nothing else to report.

Later,
Mich

No comments: