10/04/2006

Can you say FREEZING!


Good Evening!

Well right now I am in Minneapolis for training with my colleague Nelly and I thought I would check in, but so far NO BLOGS from Midge :)

Well all I can tell you is it is FREEZING HERE !!!! -- We missed our shuttle bus this morning but luckily they were not to far away and came right back for us. Go figure we were right on time too!

Well last night I scheduled for Michelle and Jeff to attend a meeting to become new members at Gilda's Club in Fort Lauderdale. I thought this would be a great resource for them both, as well as the family to learn, support and be educated. This also will be a very wonderful atmosphere for Michelle in the upcoming months.

When I spoke to Michelle last night she said it actually went very well and they were very nice there, although also sad at the same time. Jeff even made the comment that they treated everyone equally whether a patient or family member. I have to tell you that really meant alot to me. Working with patients myself it really does make a difference and I am very happy they felt this.

Jeff will be attending the NEW member meeting himself for a consult on Friday as the first one. This is where I beleive he will explain more as to why he wants to be there, but also choose classes and lectures that will benefit him most. Then he can share what actually happens with all of us. Michelle goes back next Wednesday, and I will go with my mom when I return.

Well I hope to hear more from Michelle this week, but know I am thinking of ya from good old Minneapolis!

Nite.

Luv -
B



PS Michelle I was trying to find a decent picture to sign off with so here is one from the gala! Besides matches my haircolor again ;)

No comments: