10/17/2006

Today's Update




Good Evening everyone. As promised here is today's update on Mich:

Dad actually beat Jeff, Mom and myself this morning to see Michelle and he brought some really nice flowers to cheer her up! We brought her a BIG stuffed dog from all of us name "Yodel" who is watching her at the edge of the bed .. too cute!

We got there just as they had given her some meds to help with the discomfort. She actually looks very good and was talking more until she started to fall asleep. We let her sleep for a few hours, then came back and she was awake and up to talking. It was nice. She was saying how she couldn't wait to watch dancing with the stars tonight! (Dori and Merna you better keep her posted!).

We started on a conversation that made us laugh, then she yelled at me to stop as I was making her wince and she hurt. It was terrible, we really couldnt stop laughing! It was all "Yodel's" fault.

Today was a good day as she went for a walk around the floor and was sitting up for a while in the chair. She also started to eat a bit, and drink a bit .. not alot .. but it's a start.


Michelle also sends everyone a very BIG thank you for the flowers which goes out to:

Daniel and Halana
Jay and the Gift of Life Family
Abby and Alan

FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO HAVE TRIED TO SEND A BLOG COMMENT BUT HAVE BEEN HAVING PROBLEMS, I HAVE CREATED AN EMAIL ACCOUNT SPECIFICALLY FOR THESE. THE EMAIL ADDRESS IS:

michys.updates@gmail.com


Please note this for your records!

Well I left around 7:40 pm and they had just given her some meds so she could goto bed, so I waited until she was almost asleep to leave. Dori and Merna you will need to let me know how the show went so I can update her!

I will send another update tomorrow night when I get home.

Sleep well everyone!
Barby

No comments: