10/09/2006

Toronto .. Toronto!

You go Michelle! I am so proud of you today you have no idea.

I know today was not the funnest day but you did it .. and no crying! You go girl :)

Well Toronto is nice, dad has been showing me the areas of where he grew up and where his grandparents lived, it's really quite amazing. Each time I come back up I realize just how pretty it is here. Not saying that I would want to move back, but very nice to look at.

Today I got together with Adina, who I haven't seen in my g-d what 9 years .. and yesterday Eyal who I haven't seen in 16 years .. OMG I AM OLD !! I had a wonderful time on both days and wish you were up here with us.

Anyways, I will be calling the oncologist tomorrow to see if we can up an appointment and other than that I can't wait til the next update.

I'll talk to you in the morning and remember send in your hours ;)

Luv ya! nite nite.

B

No comments: