10/11/2006

Gildas Club - Part 2

Ok so i have to tell you, i was thoroughly disappointed in my outing at Gilda's Club. For starters they called my house and told my hubby that i was 1 hour late for my appointment (which btw was scheduled for 6pm) and then i get there and Heather (my person) was not what i pictured but besides that it didnt go the way i thought it should of. So once they finally realize that they messed up Heather takes me to the sitting room and goes over the questionairre which is a bunch of questions like diagnosis, diagnosis date, how is my life changed etc etc. To make a very long story short she goes on to tell me that everything they have is free but then in the next breath asks me if i would mind them sending me info on donations. Needless to say i was quite relieved when she said she was sorry she had to cut the meeting short andd was sorry she rushed through but she had somewhere to go. So to all my friends andd family i am sure this is probably a great thing but unfortunately it is not for me.

But there is always light at the end of the rainbow...i came home and was greeted by my kids and hubby who had dinner for me :)

Later,
Mich

No comments: