10/07/2006

Live from Minneapolis ... It's MABLES!

Good morning!

Well I am at the Minneapolis airport right now waiting to catch my flight as I am going to Toronto for a few days.

In my usual fashion I tried to call Michelle but if you can beleive at 7am (her time) she didn't answer ;)

Anyways I almost fainted when I saw Michelle actually made a blog .. a day late but equally impressive.

Jeff had his appointment yesterday at Gilda's Club and was going to email me what happened but I never heard so I am figuring he will spill the beans via this blog so just like everyone else we will have to wait!

I spoke to Michelle yesterday and she is to much! She spoke to a friend of hers who also went thru the same thing and got some good insight on what to expect, as well offered to help her post surgery which is really nice. It's so nice to see in a time of need and concern your peers help one another. She is very lucky.

We spoke about Gilda's Club as her friend mentioned this really wasn't for her. Now this doesn't mean Michelle won't like it or go there, but at least she knows her options should she need to get out and about or just go somewhere to vent, listen and learn.

Well I have to many laughs to share with Midge upon my return. My trips aren't the same without ya .. but I will fill you in I promise!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!


Luv-
B

P.S. Nelly and Michelle I couldn't find Aunt Edna but found her when she was younger ;)

No comments: